27th November 2017

Survey Results

100% of our firms said that our service levels have been maintained during the Covid-19 pandemic, which is a tremendous achievement for our team and one we are very grateful for.

100%

100%

100% of our firms are satisfied or very satisfied with the availability of their consultant.

100% of our firms are satisfied or very satisfied with our speed of service.

100%

99.15%

99.15% of our firms would recommend us to other IFAs, which is a huge accolade for us, we are working on the other 0.85% 😉

99.11% of our firms are satisfied with the practical and commercial nature of our advice.

99.11%

98.24%

98.24% of our firms are satisfied or very satisfied with the quality of our service in general.

97.89% of our firms are satisfied or very satisfied with our CPD training days.

97.89%

90.27%

90.27% of our firms rated our services as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’.

78.38% of our firms said that what you value most about CATS is the peace of mind that we bring. The remainder either said that they valued our commercial or cost-effective approach to compliance, or our desire to make a difference to your firm.

78.38%

Then we asked for if anyone would like to give us a testimonial, and the flood gates opened.